Bank - Po / IBPS courses
Bank Jobs Examinations are considered to be one of the most competitive examinations in India, and you need a specialized service that will help you in your weakest areas by transforming them into your strong areas.
Our Bank PO course prepares students in areas like Quantitative Aptitude (including Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency), Reasoning & Logical Ability (including Non-Verbal Reasoning), English Language & Grammar, General Awareness (including socio-economic & financial awareness), Marketing Aptitude and Computer Knowledge which constitute the most critical part of the Bank P.O. selection process.
The group discussions are conducted by us, which assist the learners in building their communication skills and facing interviews and psycho tests without any glitch.
Examination Pattern for IBPS - Bank PO
|Sr.no||No of Texts(objectives)||No of Ques||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of 150 Minutes|
(With references to Banking Industry)
|Descriptive Paper on English Composition
(Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc)
- Unmatched, uncomparable group of faculty.
- Complete assessments at the end of the course
- Online Mock test designed for the future
- Short and sensible techniques designed by our group are given.
- Adequate competitive environment among candidates.
- Provide best study material designed by our Faculty
- Sufficient variety of frequent (weekly/monthly) assessments.