B.El.Ed Entrance courses
B.El.Ed stands for Bachelor of Elementry Education. It is a 4 year integrated Professional Degree Programme of Elementary Teacher Education. It is a full time course not available under Distance or Correspondence as o 2011.
The First 3 years are a combination of the Theory and Practicum cources and 4th year culminates with a direct experience of the school function,teaching practice and reflection. The programme is a attempt towards fulfilling the need for professionally qualified elementary school teachers B.El.Ed is designed to integrate the study of the subject knowledge,human development,pedagogical knowledge and communication skills.
Examination Pattern for B.El.Ed.
All admissions to the B.El.Ed programme is made through a Common Entrance Examination(CEE-B.El.Ed) comprising of a written test and an Interview as detailed:
A.Written Entrance Test
|1.(a)||Bilingual language Comprehension||Multiple choice||40 min.||English & Hindi||30|
|1.(b)||Mathematical Thinking & Reasoning||Multiple choice||40 min.||English & Hindi||30|
(Science and Social Science)
|Multiple choice||50 min.||English & Hindi||40|
|2||Written Expression||Paragraph Writing||20 min.||English & Hindi||10|
|Personal Interview||English & Hindi||110|
|CLass XII Marks Weightage||10|
TOTAL AGREGATE MARKS:
|Written Entrance Test||110|
- Unmatched, uncomparable group of faculty.
- Complete assessments at the end of the course
- Online Mock test designed for the future
- Short and sensible techniques designed by our group are given.
- Adequate competitive environment among candidates.
- Provide best study material designed by our Faculty
- Sufficient variety of frequent (weekly/monthly) assessments.