Central Teacher Eligibility Test
The exam is based on National Curriculum Framework. All graduates, including B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc. are eligible to take the test. All B. Ed. graduates need to pass this exam to work as a teacher.
A candidate has to score over 60 per cent to clear the eligibility test. The exam is divided into Paper 1 and Paper 2.The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) maintains the database.
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th July, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in classes I to VIII.
Examination Pattern for CTET
|PAPER||NO OF SUBJECTS||LANGUAGE||DURATION|
Quantitave Aptitude and
Knowledge of the discipline/tarde
Essay and questions on Science & Technology
- Unmatched, uncomparable group of faculty.
- Complete assessments at the end of the course
- Online Mock test designed for the future
- Short and sensible techniques designed by our group are given.
- Adequate competitive environment among candidates.
- Provide best study material designed by our Faculty
- Sufficient variety of frequent (weekly/monthly) assessments.