The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is being incorporated by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. This was brought into work at the time of India was celebrating 50th anniversary of Independence.
The main aim of this program is to recruit people who are skilled and hardworking in various areas like teaching, nursing etc. The selection is being done only after having written test, professional test and interview.
The main service of this board is to select candidate for various positional jobs in government sector. The process is done under Group B and C in different departments of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Delhi Electric Supply Undertaking and New Delhi Municipal Council.
Roles and Resposibilities of DSSSB
Following are the Duties and responsibilities of the DSSSB:
Chairman who heads this board has the responsibility of looking towards the working of recruitment process done in Group B and C.
Inviting application through advertisement.
Selecting candidate through examination and personal interview for the respected jobs.
Submitting list of names to the department who are shortlisted after examination.
Selecting candidate as per their class he/she belonging to.
Chairman has the duty to look into the workings of administrative and financial power of the "Head of the Department".
- Unmatched, uncomparable group of faculty.
- Complete assessments at the end of the course
- Online Mock test designed for the future
- Short and sensible techniques designed by our group are given.
- Adequate competitive environment among candidates.
- Provide best study material designed by our Faculty
- Sufficient variety of frequent (weekly/monthly) assessments.