Polytechnic Entrance Exam
The Polytechnic Entrance exam is conducted for government Polytech colleges all over India. The main purpose of the Exam is that it needs to ensure that the examination tests the student can get well reputed government colleges.
It is an institution of higher education and advanced engineering and scientific research or professional vocational education, specializing in science, engineering, and technology or different sorts of technical subjects. It may also refer to a secondary education school focused in vocational training.
The Polytechnic also maintains relations with accreditations bodies like All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),
The minimum educational qualification required for applying to the Polytech Examination is tenth class of any recognized Indian board. The age limit of candidates applying for the various posts are listed below :
Mathematics & Science as compulsory subjects with average marks of 40% in Mathematics & Science (General category).
35% marks in case of Scheduled Caste and 33% marks in case of Scheduled Tribes candidates.
The upper age limit for Institutions located outside Assam is 21 years as on 1st August 2014.
- Unmatched, uncomparable group of faculty.
- Complete assessments at the end of the course
- Online Mock test designed for the future
- Short and sensible techniques designed by our group are given.
- Adequate competitive environment among candidates.
- Provide best study material designed by our Faculty
- Sufficient variety of frequent (weekly/monthly) assessments.